I have videos posted of our baby! I cannot wait til Ken gets home so he can see our little pumpkin moving around. I so wish he could have been there for this! I cannot believe i got to see the baby moving around. The tech said that she couldn't believe how active our little one was! She was more than willing to just let me get a video for daddy! She seemed to really enjoy watching the baby move as well!
Baby had a good strong heartbeat 141 beats a minute! Which just is wonderful to know, especially since doc couldn't find heartbeat earlier today. It seems like a huge miracle and i'm so thankful the baby is still well. I just continue to hope and pray that everything's going to continue to be okay!
Hopefully you are too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment