I'm officially 11 weeks. Tuesday i had a great day! I didn't throw up once. I had a bad wave of nausea in the evening but nothing too terrible!
Its been a roller coaster. Grandma's back in the hospital and i'm feeling a little out of place since she's not home for me to worry about or take care of. She has a few infections that they want me to steer clear of for a little while longer, so i haven't been up to see her since Sunday. Thats hard for me. I'm thinking I'll go see her today no matter what.
Nothing new. I've gained weight already. Kinda new and different for me. Even with all the throwing up, I'm gaining weight! I have discovered that if I keep food coming in every hour or so I just don't get as bad as i did with Kayd. I guess I'll take the weight over being deathly sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment