Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can't Wait

I think the best part about being pregnant is the fact that I'm cooking dinner every night essentially!

I've cooked lots of new things and have enjoyed almost every dinner i've made!

Tonight we are having a dinner that i cannot wait to eat. I've never made it before so its definitely something to try and decide how to make differently. But we're having chicken tortilla soup!

It already smells absolutely wonderful and its not even melded together yet! I have to go to the store and pick up a few avacados for on top and some corn tortillas that i can slice into strips to throw on top when we put it in bowls!

I love to cook and good grief I love to eat!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to make tortilla soup. We do it nice and quick and it's effortless, which is nice. :) But, I always manage to burn the tortilla strips, so be careful, they're tricky!

-Carla