Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The evolution of pregnancy cravings!

So its said that cravings are often something your body wants for the nutrients in that perticular thing.

And I'm not sure about any of you, my friends who have had babies, but i never or rarely have the same craving twice. (usually because i throw up what i've chosen to eat and it kicks my ass coming up and i can't look it in the plate again.....)

Like this day when i went out to the bar with mom and kim. They got margaritas and i just had some fried pickles... NO PREGNANT JOKES PLEASE!!!!!! I love pickles, they are just yummy. salty tangy and satisfying.... it has NOTHING to do with being pregnant!!! So i'm sitting here eating these pickles and enjoying life.... Two hours later I'm puking these things up through my nose!!!! and the acid that these pickles came up with actually burned my throat and now i find myself ordering things with NO pickles :(

So anyway.... TODAY... I got a bug up my butt that i was hungry for mango. I don't absolutely love mango, but i really enjoy mango salsa so the verdict is in... i'm making mango salsa. But if i do that i need regular salsa too... (my regular salsa is pico with jalapenio in it!!!!) and if i make salsa i have to have guacamole to go with it!!! and if i'm having all of this i can't just have tuna helper for dinner.... so i'm going to make steak fajitas for dinner....


cravings turn to expensive dinners that are delicious but time consuming!!!!!

Is it April yet?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and those steak fajitas were the best ones on the planet! Mmmm! Thanks for inviting us over...let's do it again soon at my place! :)
Carla