Saturday night, we were getting ready for a night out on the town. (which means playing cards and eating bar food!!!) It had been a very stressful day, and i was kinda looking forward to a few minutes out to just forget!
We got to Peanuts where we were going to play cards and i had to pee. I went only to find that i was bleeding. I never bled with my first pregnancy. So of course, I totally flipped out. I ended up coming home, I called my doc, and i was on my way just that quick to the hospital for blood work.
I went back last night for a repeat and i had to wait and wonder and worry. On our way to Kens work this morning I called for results. I was on hold for what seemed forever. It was our moment of truth!
The nurse came back on the line. "Doc said the numbers went up. You're okay, but please continue to take things easy."
I had to prepare myself for the idea of losing our lil baby, it was a hard weekend. But we are both very thankful that everything's going to be okay (for now)
I'm headed back to bed now! Ken and i are both sick. Terrible colds. I feel awful, I get to lay at home in the air conditioning and he's up on a roof working today in 93 degree heat. My poor baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment