Friday, September 5, 2008

MOVING DAY!!!!

Ken and I are moving today! We have one more move ahead of us in the next month. But this move is very very exciting for me!

We are moving out of the apartment that we share with his roommate. We are going to move in with my Grandmother for a month. Its not the best situation but its really a win win situation! Ken and i will be able to save some massive money! And I'll be able to take care of grandma!

We are planning to have a place to go in the next month! (thats my job.... finding a place for us to stay!!!!)

Our apartment was not a healthy place to stay. Our roommate didn't really understand the health and risk factors of living with a pregnant woman. I won't miss it a bit! I cannot wait to have a place that i can roam freely.

I'm excited to not have to keep our belongings under lock and key! And I'm excited to breathe clean fresh air with every breath!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey GF! I'm so glad things are still ok and you're getting out of your apartment! I know you'll be a blessing to your Grandma. Love ya Sweetie!

Dawndra

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a cool website. I've gotta say hon,you've got a lot of excitement going on. I'm praying for you like crazy. I've got to say though, I'm a bit envious...okay really envious, to be in love and be creating another life. I'm happy for you Sister.
Heather