So I'm ten days into the adventure of pregnancy and my hormones have already settled down a bit. I hate those first two weeks! They are so rough!
I'm actually 5wks 1 day! which means i only have 34 weeks and 6 days to go!
Its been an adjustment! I miss beer already. Giving up some of my vices has been very difficult. One of my roommates actually told me if i would like he'd quit smoking with me! I think it would be awesome to have a smoke free home! It would make quitting that much less stressful for me!!!
Ken thinks we are having a little boy. But i have a girl vibe, still. I will be happy either way! I just cannot wait to hold my baby!
My last week has been a challenge health wise. Tuesday, I had a tooth that started giving me problems. By Tuesday night into Wednesday morning i was in SEVERE pain! I went to the dentist Wednesday morning and they said i cracked the tooth and that the nerve was exposed and it would not get any better. I could either have it pulled or have a root canal. I asked them to set up a root canal, so they did! They told me where to be and when to be there. They also told me it would be 850 dollars UP FRONT. I don't exactly have that much money... So i asked them to cancel the appointment and i would figure something out! I called my family doc and he tried to call in a script for a med i'm allergic to.... They finally called in vicodin and i spent most of wednesday afternoon trying to sleep. I hate taking meds when i'm pregnant! I finally set the appointment back up for 10:45 Thursday morning! I went in in excruciating pain! And i came out feeling numb but excited!
The pain has been replaced by a pressure but its bearable! They said the tooth had begun to absess so its very good i came in to take care of it!
Now we are staying busy baking my baby! We already have our baby names picked out! We are just impatiently waiting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ive had to have one of those too! They suck and i had to pay $900 up front. Im glad ure feeling better tho...:)
Post a Comment