Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it over yet?

I'm so ready for April! I hate being sick. I wish Ken worked at night instead of during my only few good hours during the day! By the time he gets home, I'm very tired. I don't feel well and I'm usually spending half our evening with my head in the toilet.

This morning as i was throwing up i decided that the toilet wasn't clean enough. So as I'm throwing up i'm also scrubbing the toilet. So if this baby comes out blue and kinda weird... that might be why!

We are taking Kayden out for a Guys night tonight. I'm just getting drug along for the party. Not sure what really cool bonding thing my boys can do but we'll find something! Its gotta be something they can do while i stay off my feet! Might just get stuck doing dinner and a movie!



Kayd decided the other day that momma has one baby in her "belly" (to which i told him... no darlin. the baby is in momma's uterus. he isn't sure what that is but he wants to know whats wrong with my belly that my uterus stole the baby) but anyway i have one baby in my belly and he has two babies in his. I had to explain, and so did his Aunt Cole, that only girls and mommies could have babies in their bellies. He doesn't like that idea.

He came up to me this morning and had big crocodile tears in his eyes. he said his babies aren't in his belly anymore. I told him thats okay cause he could help me with the one in my tummy. Children are so sweet in the innocence of life. I think its going to be awesome to include Kayd in the process of this pregnancy. Anyone have any fun ideas for him to bond with baby when the pregnancy has progressed?!

No comments: