All my fingers and toes... All Kayds fingers and toes.... And all the fingers of the new baby.... Thats all we need to count how many days i have left! I've never wanted to chop off hands and feet more!
Fifty more days of pain. I can't hardly imagine it! I'm ready to have this litle critter now. I'm still holding out hope that my doctor will take me a few weeks early. If he takes me at 38 weeks then i can cut off two hands and all but one toe on a foot. That totally works for me!
Grandma's home and slowly gaining strength. It takes a lot of hard work to take care of her. Its been bad on my back. I pray for new strength for her everyday!
Kayd is getting crazier by the minute. I really hope he gets his bad attitude in check by the time the new kid comes. I can't handle it! He needs to go out and run the stink off!!!!!
I need to just lay in a tanning bed and forget life for 10 minutes! Maybe later today i can do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment