Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Exhaustion sets in!

I see the little counter and it tells me i have about 37 days to go. And to the counter i say SCREW YOUR 37 days! I'm miserable. I'm going to start pushing in 15 days! :D I've been tired, and i ache. My back is screaming at me. I spent sunday in contractions, monday dealing with doctors hospitals swabs needles and tests. Today i have to go back and see my doctor again. We're becoming very very good friends through all of this... ((Sarcasm))

The little man is still very unnamed. I've got to come up with something! I just don't want to make the wrong choice. It will come sooner or later i'm sure! I haven't even thought of anything. There's not a name that is in my head floating around. Its completely a blank slate. I know names it WON'T be. but that doesn't help as much as what people think it would!

Hopefully this will all be over soon :D

No comments: