Lifes been so crazy busy i haven't done a true update on my pregnancy.
according to many websites the baby is already three plus pounds.
So pretty much of the five or so lbs i've put on just about 4 of it is baby?! I look pregnant so I'm not real sure about this not gaining any weight gig. I did it with Kayden too, and i survived. A lot of sites say at this point you start gaining about a pound a week. And the baby gains a half pound a week. Bring on the poundage i guess.
I've been so busy. Grandma is still in the hospital. (Went in Superbowl Sunday) and i've been back and forth and up and down in my adventures as well!
I can only sit for so long as i have pinched the nerve in my back that leads down to the leg. Its cause for much pain. And tons of discomfort! Only 10 weeks to go. And after 36 or 37 weeks I'm praying for a baby! So essentially i could be holdin my little kiddo in as little as 50 or as many as 70 days! (if i go more than that i'll be quite unhappy!!!!!)
Ken forgot to pay his phone bill and has been without a phone for 5 or so days and its been so wonderfully quiet. Kinda scary knowing i can't get ahold of him if something bad happens but its okay because i know he doesn't care anyway.
I'm trying on a daily basis to grow an attachment with this little one. Its just been so hard with everything going on. I know we'll share a bond. I know it will be okay, I know I'll love him very much but i hate that i feel like right now i have to force it.
I'm going to go lay down on the couch. I've been awake for 3 hours and can't hardly keep my eyes open! (Gotta love the third trimester!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment