Monday, February 23, 2009

ONLY sixty six days to go....

Only seems like such a crappy word when it comes to pregnancy. I'm in fear for my body for the rest of its existence! Worried that any point in time that first stretch marks going to spring to life on my stomach. Worried that my back pain won't get any better and they are going to find alternative routes for Labor and delivery. I'm worry that i will spend the next 66 days throwing up as i have done every day since before i found out i'm pregnant!

Thats a lot of junk to cram into 66 days. Not to mention I don't have nearly all of what I need. I still have a ton of work to do on his blanket before its finished. I have to get Kayd a blanket finished as well so he won't feel left out. I have absolutely no clue who's taking care of My big prince while my little prince is busy being hatched.

And then to add insult to injury I'm back to being unsure about this childs name! Holy cow! I have about nine weeks to go (give or take) (hopefully just a LITTLE take) and this kid does NOT have a name! Thats discouraging. Nothing fits. Nothing makes sense. Nothing seems right. Nothing is as good as the name we picked together.

I hate making decisions. A name is a big deal. Kaydens name was so easy. I knew from the get what his name was going to be. I'm just NOT that lucky this time around! Just seems unfair for my little guy!

I'm ready for a nice big glass of wine and a long hot bath.... And for that ONLY is an exciting measure of time!

No comments: