I'm 26 weeks pregnant and still fighting with morning sickness. Monday and Tuesday were terrible! I can't believe how sick I've still been.
Yesterday i was so exhausted i didn't even want to move.... And neither did the baby. (who is no longer going to be known as baby Wyatt for those of you who didn't know!) At about 8:30 PM i started freaking out... I had only been mildly concerned throughout the rest of the day when he hadn't moved. But it was getting late and he was still. So right around 8:30 at night i took a hot bath. He loves them... I don't know why but he always kicks more when I'm in the bath. Maybe the fact that I'm so much less stressed out when I'm in the tub? But none the less he loves them! I drank a soda with some caffeine in it hoping that would rouse him. Usually that makes him move lots and lots! Nothing.... I hadn't felt him move since the night prior. (Monday) And finally at about 9:30 or so i felt it.... A kick. He's ok! I was honestly the most scared i have ever been at that point in time. Babies don't just STOP moving around. I was concerned by about three in the afternoon, but settled in for a HUGE nap and when i woke and he wasn't kicking around i started freaking out a bit!
I'm not sure what to do about all of that but I'm definitely going to keep my eye on it! Could it have just been because i was so sick that Baby didn't want to move around!? I'm going to call my doctors office on it today. I feel like a worry wart but i want to make sure everythings all okay!
Life's been crazy other than the whole baby baking thing! I have been relaxing and trying to stay calm. Lots of meditation. Lots of time in quiet reflection. I can't seem to find the words during prayer so i just sit in the presence of God hoping he can figure my heart out better than I've been able to! He's good even though i'm angry. I know he's going to pull me out of this soon and help me back up on my feet. The kids and I are kinda counting on it!
I'm going to go back for more rest. I just can't seem to get my feet under me! I was up getting sick until 3 or later this morning and was right back at it by nine. Maybe this is why I've lost all that weight and am back down to a prepregnancy weight! :( Keep me and the boys in your prayers as we try to make it through our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment