
My little one is absolutely "remarkable"
My doctor is so surprised and rechecked the dates and the measurements today. My little boy is a strong kid.
He's impressed by The baby growth and movement but isn't very happy about my development.
I have too much stress in my life apparently and he's not liking the way its showing through on my body. I hope I can find a way to get and stay well!
I have to figure out so much stuff between now and the time my kiddo's born. He's got a mom and a big brother that can't wait for him to get here. He's got my mom and dad who are excited for him even though they have mixed feelings.
I have many supportive friends but i cry on a nightly knowing this baby isn't going to have a family. I think that sucks! I wish i could give him more than i have. But i don't have it to give. And I don't think Ken wants to give it anymore. I love this little kiddo and i'm trying my best to make it through. I just can't handle the stress level anymore. Its way too much.
I am having trouble doing it alone again



No comments:
Post a Comment