Apparently momma's body isn't too sure about keeping you inside me... I'm fighting myself to keep you in there. You're so much safer in there!
This world is a scary place and if i could keep you locked up inside me forever to protect you i would! Its bittersweet but you'll be here in twenty weeks or less (or more....) I'm doing my best which isn't much little man.
I chose your name today. I have to wait to see what Gram thinks about it but I chose your name none the less.
Mom and brother Kayd are so excited for you. Kayden has felt you move already and he is always begging me to make you move again. He doesn't understand why you won't move on command!
The three of us are going to have so much fun together. We're going to be the perfect family! I bought you your first christmas present the other day! And I'm definitely excited to have you here to use it! but if you want to wait til next christmas to come, I'm okay with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
One of my other preggers friend had to go to the hospital to have her contractions stopped a couple weeks ago. :( That's so scary. I've had a fairly uneventful pregnancy, and although I tease that I hope he comes tomorrow (mainly because he likes to push against my pelvis and ribs at the same time), it's good to know that they are safe inside...for now.
-Carla
Post a Comment