Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby updates!

The baby is getting seriously strong! And seriously big! I am so tired. I have been on a roller coaster since before Thanksgiving. And enough is enough.

Its so hard to get used to the idea of being without Ken. I love him. But we just can't make it work. Its sad. We loved with such an amazing passion. But we're fighting with the same passion. Which I'm sure leads to as much stress for him as it does for me.

We had a terrible ice storm right before christmas. (the friday before) and a week ago saturday into sunday i fell on the ice. My body aches. I can't wait to get feeling better!

I have been to the chiropractor once and go back in an hour for another adjustment.

Ready for spring for more than one reason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a kid that extends from my left pelvic bone to my right rib at any given point in time. I feel ya...

I fell on the ice (while holding Isa) on Christmas Eve. By some grace that I'm unaware of, we all were unharmed and okay. It sucks!

I'm ready for Spring too!.......just waiting.....

-Carla