I dropped Ken off at work this morning and Kayd and i headed to go visit nana in the hospital!
On our way home I decided that the suspense is absolutely killing me and i have to stop and buy a test. So I went to The dollar store and bought the cheapest pregnancy test I've ever bought. Yes seriously. A one Dollar pregnancy test. I rush home and pee in a cup. (Its the kind of test you use a dropper full of pee instead of peeing on a stick.) I did the drop and sat backwards on the toilet and waited just when i thought for sure that it was negative and i had tears in my eyes a very very very faint line started floating in. I looked again and again. I held it up to the light. I couldn't believe it. We created life! We created it on purpose and we are both going to be so happy about it!!!!!
The line is so faint but its there. I am still too early for my period. I am not due til thursday. And i didn't use my first morning urine. But the line is there! I will retest later for a more positive line. but even though the line is faint its still there and we are still
BAKING BABY BOYER!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment