We're under a month to go and I'm totally freaking out! I have so much to fix and so much to do and so much i know i can't do.
I hate that I'm two weeks from having my child knowing there's no way in the world for me to do it and to take care of him. I hate the idea that because my road will start out rocky becuase of health issues that i might have to give my child up.
I hate that everyone says if he doesn't pay his support he'll go to jail. But it still doesn't feed and diaper my child! I don't know what to do but being two weeks from delivery and wondering if you should give half of your heart up is totally heart wrenching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You. Me. Jose. Kids. Dinner. This Week. State the day. No excuses.
Carla
sounds good. Let me get to feelin better so i don't infect your family!
Post a Comment