I realize now how close i am to having my second son. Can he stay inside forever? I'm not ready! I am very very very ready to not have this constant back pain but i fear having him won't really fix the issue!
He's still unnamed, He just has to get here and let me hold him and then I'll know! Everyone's been asking, but i just don't know that i can choose a name without holding him!
I wonder everyday what he's going to look like, What his cry will be, What will soothe him when he's sad, How big he'll be. (he has huge feet!!!!) I wonder if we'll be able to make it through together and survive the life thats been handed to us!
I pray that i can do enough to cover up for the mistakes that have been made. I know i'm capable of taking care of him but I just hope and pray that I have some help!!!!
Within the next two weeks all of our unknowns should be answered!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment