Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To my baby

I hope you're not upset with me, but, I still haven't chosen your name if you're a girl... And i'm not sure what your name will be if You're a boy. I've still got a little bit of time. You just have to stay right where you're at and stay healthy and grow! And if its okay with you I might just hold you and feel your skin on mine for a few hours before I name you! So we can find one that I know just fits! I'm sure you'll understand i just hope everyone else does!

But i just want you to know that I'm your momma and i'm very very excited to finally hold you in my arms! Its been such a long and winding road. With many bumps and many sets of emotions!

You've been making yourself known recently. Letting me know you're really in there and you're really real! I feel you flutter and move inside me! It makes me nervous for our next upcoming close months together! Please be gentle with me, and i will be with you! check out where my ribs are and in the next weeks please make sure you put them back where you found them! (Your big brother thought that was the most fun of games! But he never put them back and momma couldn't breathe!!!)

I don't know what life holds for you my precious child, but I can promise you that it won't always be easy roads. I can however promise you my Love, and support, and respect, and a slew of people that will be in your life that love you! Some may come and some may go. But my love for you my baby will always be!!!!

There are so many things i want to teach you! So many things that i want to whisper in your ears! So many things I want to do with you and your big brother!

He's very excited to meet you! He's been putting pull ups on all his stuffed friends (animals) and insists he can help me diaper you when you come home! (I'll always help him but be patient with him. he's not had any real practice!) He sets his toys in piles, ones for him and ones he can't wait to share with you! I don't think he's ready or willing to share his santa claus with you so please don't look at it too much! You might start a fight!

You have the best big brother in the whole wide world! He's big and strong, and not scared of much! He can't wait to show you the ropes and blame all the things he does on you! He's got the biggest heart and will be one of your biggest fans! He'll be your protector so you can steal toys from other kids and throw all the sand you want! Kayd's got your back!!!!

Keep growing. Know that everyone here loves you very much and You're already momma's gem! Your grandparents are all just waiting on pins and needles for you to get here! And they all yell at me all the time so i take the best care of you that i can! You're in there kicking me even as I type to you! You must know that I'm thinking of you!

I love you baby! See you in about 177 days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

-Carla